Black Dynamite

Black Dynamite
''Ain't nothin' in the world get Black Dynamite more mad than some jive ass sucka dealin' smack to the kids!''

Thursday, 8 July 2010

Being Arrested.

I was arrested not so Long ago, It's been a Pain, I can't go out I feel trapped inside my own home, But If I play it right, Help around and stay inside, in a week I'll be back out with my friends again. I Think I'm going to be done for assault, it happened today in School, We were messing around then someone decided ''Lets tie up Craig with out Ties'' I know it was stupid , we went over to him and Tried to tie him up, I didn't even do anything I tried to tie his hands but gave up, In the end we didn't tie him up, But he's never liked us in the first place and he's saying I Strangled him, I Don't tolerate Lie Like this so I'll be having a word with him, If you know what I meen.

No comments:

Post a Comment